Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Brief Interruption


We interrupt your regularly scheduled Lacanian analysis of Ninja Gaiden for the following message:

U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!!

5 comments:

CrashTranslation said...

As of last night I think most of the world shares your sentiments.

Something incredible happened on November 4th and I don't think anybody totally understands how much of an impact it will have in the years to come.

Anonymous said...

Agreed. No one understands the impact this will have, namely none at all.

Anonymous said...

Heh. Get ready to turn off the comments!

I can't remember an election that made me take to the streets and celebrate. And I mean that in a literal sense: I walked outside to the street and joined a huge group of people cheering. Crazy. Someone even organized a massive Electric Slide.

Anonymous said...

I think the phrase "epic win" is appropriate, if something of an understatement.

chade fallstar said...

Me and my cadre of liberal intellectual academic elites were all in tears! I woke up this morning and felt better than I had in longer than I can remember!

Although I might have felt even better if I had ALSO gotten Lacanian analysis of Ninja Gaiden (Even though I think he's nuts, and I do think that semantics actually exists.)

I found out that matlab can output its plots to post script files though, so that's almost as good!